Saturday, August 22, 2009

Going' to Kansas City...

Kansas City, here I come! In fact, I'm already here at the Rogue Investor tax lien seminar. Yesterday we learned about the best states to buy tax liens, then we all went out to try the famous KC barbecue, and watch a Royals game! They sure love their team.

Also met Joe Lawrence (thejoelawrence on twitter), who shared some great info on getting business credit to build your business. He has an upcoming workshop in NJ on October 17th. Anyone interested in real estate investing or getting business lines of credit to build your business should attend.

I'm in a session right now on building your website, so I'd better sign off. Don't want to be rude with my clicking keystrokes...

1 comment:

Joe Lawrence said...

Hey Mindy!

Glad we met back in KC! I'm glad you were able to attend our event in NJ as well. You're a pleasure to work with.

Your blog is great, I did not even know you had one!

Just read the post about your exchange student, I think that's really great how 10 years later you are all re-connecting.

Sincerely,
Joe Lawrence
http://www.businesscreditworkshop.me