Monday, June 22, 2009

With Sincere Appreciation

...to my friends, Terry and Perry Penny. They shared their beautiful home/guest house with me this past weekend. Even better, they shared a multitude of awesome quotes, great information (like Misa Hopkins' sound healing), and fantastic books. I sped-read Russell Simmons' "Do You" on Sunday, by reading the 12 laws and quotes at the start and end of the book. First rate stuff, which I will revisit to read the entire book. I love this quote by Simmons: "Understand that giving is just receiving, inside out."

Another book my friends shared that has really rocked my world today is a tiny tome called The Greatest Manifestation Principle in the World, by Carnelian Sage. (No doubt a pseudonym.) The book talks about the movie The Secret, and the Law of Attraction, and says that something is missing from both which has lead to a dismal .1% success rate for people who use it. (I always wondered why all that positive thinking didn't create the kind of results I wanted.)

Being a fan of The Secret and the Law of Attraction myself, I was a bit skeptical at first. But I started reading it on the plane ride home and, as predicted by Perry, finished it before I landed. It is right on, and I have been using this principle all day, with amazing results. Of course, I am not claiming a great "one day" is enough to inspire anyone but the recipient of that day (me!). I'm just saying that I am convinced.

I encourage you all to read this incredible book. And to hopefully pique your curiosity, I will just say this, with the greatest feeling: I am the full expression of God's love. Just as God is love, so am I. I am love.

And so are you.

No comments: