Saturday, June 20, 2009

Greetings from Sunny Arizona!

I've been offline for a few days. I'm visiting friends in Arizona, where the sun starts shining at 6 a.m. and works up to a veritable furnace of heat before noon. My friends said that out here, people have garage sales that start at 7 a.m. and end by 10 a.m... because no one can stand the heat after that. I believe it!

My friends are Terry and Perry Penny, real estate hall of famers from Russ Whitney's Wealth Building system, and true entrepreneurs. I'm staying in their guest house at their beautiful home, where they are planning a pool party in my honor this afternoon. They have 4 gorgeous sons, all very active, and I really don't know how they manage to accomplish all that they do!

Being an inveterate water drinker, I soon ran out of the "stash" I'd brought with me, so I asked my friends for more. They gave me some water from a case of plastic bottles they'd purchased at their church. Turns out their pastor is an entrepreneur as well, and a friend of Robert Kiyosaki (one of my heroes, and author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad), who sometimes speaks at their church. Based on research from pioneers like Dr. Masuri Emoto (from "What the Bleep Do We Know?" fame), http://masaru-emoto.net/, their pastor has labels with a biblical quotation and positive affirmations all over them! It says things like "renewed like an eagle, blessed, problem solver, youthful, resourceful, courageous, happiness, fearless."

I love this idea! If you go to Dr. Emoto's site and see the difference love, prayer, and positive affirmations can make on water molecules, just think what it can do for our bodies! I insisted on joining my friends at church tomorrow, and am looking forward to meeting this outstanding pastor who is teeming traditional religion with newly discovered spiritual principles. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from the visit.

In the meantime, however, I invite everyone to share some of this power energy with themselves, by blessing your body with love, and thanking it for serving you so well and faithfully every day.

No comments: