Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wedding Bash for Brian and Kelly!

Tomorrow I'm having a barbecue in honor of my former clerk, Brian O'Flynn, and his new wife, Kelly. Brian was my "right hand man" for 6 years and the best clerk anyone could ever hope to have. Always early, never sick, he was (is) responsible, upbeat, a problem-solver, and can dance a mean Irish jig. When he left Lady4Justice to work for the government, I'll admit I cried! He is a wonderful person, and he deserves nothing but happiness and success in his life.

Luckily, he found the perfect girl. Sweet, smart, talented, and totally in love with him! Ah, if everyone was as ideally suited as these two are, we'd be out of business. Be that as it may, tomorrow some of the many people who love them both will be gathering on my deck to celebrate their recent marriage. They had their own reception, but I was out of town and couldn't attend. I decided to throw a second bash for them, so I can personally wish them the best.

Here's to you, Brian and Kelly: May your lives be blessed with every joy that Life has to offer!

No comments: